[pgpool-hackers: 3294] New performance section in Pgpool-II doc

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Apr 10 14:09:30 JST 2019

Hi,

Currently there's no section dedicated to performance considerations
section in our docs. Occasionally I have gotten questions from users
how to achieve better performance through setting Pgpool-II
configuration. So I decided to start writing that.

For now I just wrote "7.1. Resource Requirement"
http://tatsuo-ishii.github.io/pgpool-II/current/resource-requiremente.html

and "7.2. Managing Client Connections".
http://tatsuo-ishii.github.io/pgpool-II/current/managing-client-connections.html

More sections including "Load balancing" will come. So I am more than
happy if you would give me any feedback/comment on this (typos and
gramatical corrections are welcome!).