[pgpool-hackers: 3293] Re: [pgpool-committers: 5618] pgpool: Fix occasional regression test error of 008.dbredirect.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Apr 5 11:56:04 JST 2019

I have looked into 008.dbredirect test failure in buildfarm.  After
inspecting the log, I found that huge replication lag happened and I
guess the test failure was caused by this. See the reason explained
below (the replication lag does not occur in my local environment and
I guess the replication delay is just caused by poor hardware
performance of buildfarm machine). I have pushed the fix to master
branch. Let's see if the test failure is actually fixed in the next
buildfarm run. If it actually gets fixed, I will back-patch to other
branches.