[pgpool-hackers: 3076] Allow to queue multiple node request through PCP

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 01:12:12 JST 2018

Hi

We have made the Pgpool-II handle the multiple failover/failback/promote
requests by adding the request queue a long time ago, But while going
through the code today I realised we still error out
pcp_[attach/detach/promote] requests if failover is in progress instead of
queuing the request.

Attached is the patch for allowing the Pgpool to queue multiple node
requests from PCP.

What are your thoughts and suggestions on that.

Kind Regards
Muhammad Usama