[pgpool-hackers: 3110] Re: Memory context for pool_create_relcache

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:42:34 JST 2018

Hi Ishii-San

I have been thinking about this and struggling to remember the exact
reason, I think the comment
here is misleading, As far as I can remember I originally wanted to create
the session local relcache in
the session memory context but latter during testing found some issue with
that and moved it to
TopMemoryContext.
I will verify the use of session memory context for the session local
relcache and take care of this.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
Muhammad Usama