[pgpool-hackers: 2822] Proposal: Add last state change timestamp to "show pool_nodes"

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Jun 11 16:23:12 JST 2018

Hi,

I would like to propose to enhance "show pool_nodes" so that it shows
the last state change time. Here "state change" means
unused/connect_wait/up/down/quarantine.

When pgpool-II starts, the timestamp is set to time the startup
time. After that whenever the status is changed, time timestamp is
recorded and shown.

This is particularly useful when failover happens and need to find out
the cause in the pgpool log since now we can use the timestamp of down
status in show pool_nodes.