[pgpool-hackers: 2900] Running pgindent

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Jul 31 15:56:06 JST 2018

There is a tool called "pgindent" shipped with PostgreSQL. Pgindent is
a script to force the coding rule of PostgreSQL. Pgindent usually runs
once per major release. I think forcing the coding rule using pgindent
is also useful for us since we hire the same coding rule as
PostgreSQL.

Attached is the result diff by running pgindent (Actually there are
some breakage, especially in comments. They need to be fixed by hand).

Probably it might be a good idea to run pgindent after alpha or beta
releases of Pgpool-II 4.0.