[pgpool-hackers: 2414] Re: Next minor releases?

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Jun 28 13:23:32 JST 2017

>> Hi Pgpool-II developers,
>>
>> I have gotten some inquiries regarding Pgpool-II's next minor
>> releases. Here are possible show stoppers for the releases:

Here's the latest list. In summary, the remaining issue is only this one:
> Yugo:
> 0000303: db_node_is is not properly initialized
> No progress since 2017/4/27.

Usama:
0000305: inconsistent node status with watchdog configuration
 Probably user's configuration mistake.
0000306: Pgpool steals back MASTER status: failover was not performed
 Fix committed.
0000309: bind socket failed with error: "Address already in use"
 Unable to reproduce. Return to user.

Yugo:
0000303: db_node_is is not properly initialized
 No progress since 2017/4/27.

Tatsuo:
0000304: Hibernate is hanging in connect PGPOOL-II
 Waiting for feedback.

Note that "waiting for feedback" state issues are excluded. So
depending on how the feed back would be, more items might be added to
the list.

Usama, Peng, Yugo, if you have more items you want to bring into the
next releases, please let me know.

Regarding the release schedule, since Peng is busy till the last week
of this month, I don't think the release will not happen until the
week.