[pgpool-hackers: 2500] Re: wd_authkey bug (bug tracker #333)

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 19:05:58 JST 2017

Hi Yugo Nagata,

Thanks for catching this, Since most of the time we test the watchdog by
running multiple instances on same machine so this issue would never appear
in our test environment,
I believe you fix is spot on and unfortunately as far as I can think of
there is not much we can do for backward compatibility and have to live
with that to fix this issue.

 Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Usama