[pgpool-hackers: 1594] Re: Please report your progress

Ahsan Hadi ahsan.hadi at enterprisedb.com
Thu May 26 21:17:22 JST 2016

Please also make sure that the status is reflected in the 3.6 wiki page.

We will go through each task in our meeting tomorrow and also review if we
are doing okay based on our major milestones...

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Muhammad Usama <
muhammad.usama at enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please find below my progress report based on 3.6 Dev queue
>
> #8 ADD SET command
> --DONE
>
> #6 Deal with pg_terminate_backend
> --Starting on this from coming week
>
> #47 New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for pgpool-II [Pgpool:1227]
> --Changes committed waiting for new scans
>
> #50 pgpool hangs connections to database when interface of standby/second
> backend
> --Working on it.
>
> Kind regards
> Muhammad Usama
>
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 1:41 PM, Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>
>> Here's my progress report.
>>
>> #45     ERROR: unable to read data from frontend [pgpool-general: 4662]
>>        2016/5/9                Yugo
>> http://www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/pgpool-general/2016-May/004720.html
>> assigned
>>
>> The problem is unreproducable for both of me and the reporter. I think we
>> can close this,
>> and will repoen when we find how to reproduce.
>>
>> #46     pgpool error with PAM [pgpool-general: 4670]    2016/5/10
>>        Yugo    http://
>> www.sraoss.jp/pipermail/pgpool-general/2016-May/004728.html     assigned
>>
>> I ask the reporter to check if /etc/pam.d/pgpool exists, but I have not
>> get response
>> for a long time. I think it can be closed.
>>

>> On Thu, 26 May 2016 08:12:18 +0900 (JST)
>> Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:
>>
>> > We are going to have a developer's tele conference tommorrow and I
>> > would like to gather progress reports from you based on:
>> >
>> > http://pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/pgpool-II_3.6_development
>> >
>> > Also please set the target date if it's not set.
>> >
>> > Here is my progress report:
>> >
>> > #2: waiting for comments from Usama
>> > #3: withdrawing the proposal (see [pgpool-hackers: 1586])
>> > #9-4: set target date to 2016/8/31, in progress
>> > #49: set target date to 2016/6/30 (needs to discussion. will post
>> separate message)
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > --
>> > Tatsuo Ishii
>> > SRA OSS, Inc. Japan
>> > English: http://www.sraoss.co.jp/index_en.php
>> > Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp
>>

>> --
>> Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>

--
Ahsan Hadi
Snr Director Product Development

Phone: +92-51-8358874
Mobile: +92-333-5162114

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.