[pgpool-hackers: 1553] Re: Feature Request with Patch

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue May 10 12:26:43 JST 2016

You can either 1) concentrate on working on pcp_node_info and leave
the rest of work (i.e. show pool_nodes) to someone else, or 2) take
care of all the commands including pcp_node_info and show pool_nodes.

Either is fine for me. The choice is up to you.

BTW, your coding style is a little bit different from ours. We
strictly follow the PostgreSQL style. For example,

} else {
}

is not a recommended coding style. We prefer followings:

if (....)
{
}
else