[pgpool-hackers: 1552] Re: Feature Request with Patch

Brian Faherty anothergenericuser at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:21:51 JST 2016

I can agree that keeping things consistent is a good idea. I'm busy this
week, but I should have time next week to code that up. Any other
suggestion you want me to get while I"m doing that, because I don't think I
have used all the commands. I'll look though the doc's to see what I find
as well, but I wanted to ask in case there is something specific you want
me to do.