[pgpool-hackers: 1725] Triaging to do items for 3.6

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Jul 26 17:51:31 JST 2016

Usama,
Pgpool-II developers,

Now that we approaching the feature freeze (it's July 30th, this
weekend), we need to triage some todo items.

http://pgpool.net/mediawiki/index.php/pgpool-II_3.6_development

Here is my ideas:

#6: deal with pg_terminate_backend
I propose to post pone to 3.7 because the proposed fix has more room
to enhance. It would be better to aging the idea...

#55: we should complete this in 3.6. Because: 1) it greatly enhance
the usability 2) easy to implement 3) affect to docs

We have tons of work before completing the SGML docs. Remember, we
even have not done the English docs yet. We need to create Japanese
docs at least (and Chinese docs if possible). We cannot release 3.6
without the docs changes.

What do you think?