[pgpool-hackers: 1367] Re: [pgpool-committers: 2973] pgpool: Fix for [pgpool-II 0000165]: Performance degradation(x250) whil

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Jan 29 14:12:57 JST 2016

Usama,

Thanks for this fix but I don't think this is intended
to be included in 3.5.0, because the codes are basically freezed.

Although I think this fix would be safe since this is a small change and
will be included, any more fix shouldn't be committed to master branch
until 3.5.0 will be released.

I'll create teh new branch V3_5_STABLE soon.

Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>