[pgpool-hackers: 1764] Last minutes addition: pgpool_setup and watchdog_setup

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Aug 18 17:34:16 JST 2016

Hi,

For the Last minutes addition to Pgpool-II 3.6, I have added
pgpool_setup and watchdog_setup and let them be installed into normal
install directory. These tools mainly are aiming to help developers
and/or testes but maybe useful for beginners of Pgpool-II since by
using them it is quite easy to create a whole Pgpool-II + PostgreSQL
installation at one time. This could be a good starter.

Also I have created SGML docs for them. Please take a look at this if
you like:

http://tatsuo-ishii.github.io/pgpool-II/3.6/other-commands.html