[pgpool-hackers: 1243] Re: Release schedule

Ahsan Hadi ahsan.hadi at enterprisedb.com
Fri Dec 18 19:20:20 JST 2015

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> Hi Devrim and developers,
>
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:46:58 +0200
> Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim at gunduz.org> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > On Fri, 2015-12-18 at 17:34 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > > - pgpool-II 3.5.0 official release (2016/1/15)
> >
> > PostgreSQL releases are also due that date. For packagers' sake, any
> > chance to release the tarball 1-2 days earlier, so that we can build
> > them along with PostgreSQL packages?
>
> OK. I'll make the tar ball and upload it to wiki in Jan. 14.
>

> For that, we have to fix all the codes and docs by 16:00 JST on the day.

I don't anticipate much code changes between RC and GA so we should be able
to meet this date.

> > Regards,
> > --
> > Devrim GÜNDÜZ
> > Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
> > PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
> > Twitter: @DevrimGunduz , @DevrimGunduzTR
> >

> --
> Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>

Ahsan Hadi
Snr Director Product Development
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Phone: +92-51-8358874
Mobile: +92-333-5162114

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.