[pgpool-hackers: 1221] Our documents include tons of HTML errors/warnings

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Dec 16 10:19:41 JST 2015

Hi,

The subject says all. "tidy pgpool-en.html" produces 267
errors/warnings for example. Questions is, do we want to fix them now?

In the short term, developers do not have enough resource to care
about it (unless other volunteers show up).

In the long term, we might want to migrate to a better document format
(we all know maintaing plain HTML is a pain) and fixing the HTML docs
might be a waste of resource.

Opinions?