[pgpool-hackers: 1193] Reply to New pgpool developer

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Dec 9 07:32:43 JST 2015

Hello, Bambo Huang, Muhammad Usama,

| [pgpool-hackers: 1185] New pgpool developer

Thank you for your emails.

I'm Bo Peng, and joined pgpool-II development team for maintaining
Chinese docs of pgpool-II and pgpoolAdmin Chinese message catalogs.

Bambo Huang,

I heard that you did the translations of Chinses docs of pgpool-II.
I'm glad I could help your document works.

| Welcome to pgpool-II.  pgpoolAdmin Chinese message catalogs haven't changed
| for a long time so I think you can begin from that.
| And if you have time, you can help find changes of pgpool-II's English
| document since last release, since Chinese document was not start yet, it
| can help me.

I will start from pgpoolAdmin Chinese message catalogs and find out the changes
of pgpool-II's document since last release.
If I have any questions, I will ccontact you.

Best regards

--
Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>