[pgpool-hackers: 537] Fw: [pgpool-committers: 2012] pgpool: Fix pgpool.init's long-standing bug of stop/restart failure

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Wed May 28 15:29:08 JST 2014

Hi,

I'm sorry, my operation miss caused duplicated commit messages.
(e.g. master branch has commits e958833 and 4e56118 and these
message are the same.)

I committed the first and found this was wrong patch after pushed to remote.
So, I removed the commit by "git reset HEAD~" instead of "git revert"
(this was a mistake, I think). Then, I applied the right patch at local
and tried to push. However, I needed to pull and rebase at that stage,
and push after this caused the confusable commit messages.

Begin forwarded message: