[pgpool-hackers: 551] Possible bug not solved in pgpool 3.3.3

Preethi Arcot Bharath Kumar preethi.kumar at cybera.ca
Thu Jun 19 01:24:29 JST 2014

Hi,

Am not sure if this is the best place to talk about this bug, but am in an urgency.

I keep getting this error on my database.

ERROR:  unnamed prepared statement does not exist

I read in various forums that this was prevalent in previous versions of pgpool and was resolved in 3.3.3, So upgraded pgppol to 3.3.3 but I still get the same error.

My servers are running on Ubuntu 14.04 with Postgresql 9.3 and runs a PHP application on top of it. Could someone please help resolve this as quick as possible?

Regards,
Preethi