[pgpool-hackers: 586] Releasing pgpool-II 3.3.4 etc.

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Fri Jul 18 17:47:36 JST 2014

Hi pgpool developers,

pgpool-II 3.3.3 was released 4 months ago and I think there are enough
fixes which justify minor version up of pgpool-II. Some critical fixes
include:

Fix worker child process keeps failing when there's no primary backend.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=0e6c381da61d7f1db63db495cf2ddbe012e75e07

Disbale statement_timeout while executing online recovery.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=b9bb86d3bb69873f2e1b441820a02b632f00e3e6

Change connect() timeout longer (10 seconds) for flaky network.
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commitdiff;h=d0443ccc27ae1bbbc0715427072ffe67f632fd20

Fix reset query stuck problem
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=52a3a8c6ab67be3e09db9a7bdfd8e74d81ae3687

(I believe there are other important fixes for watchdog)

Is there any remaining issue needed to be fixed before 3.3.4 release?