[pgpool-hackers: 238] pgpool-II 3.3 alpha release

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue May 14 12:49:04 JST 2013

Hi pgpool-II hackers,

It seems we are ready to release 3.3 alpha this week. I'm thinking
about to release on Friday, 17th, which is fortunately before PGCon
Ottawa.

The major enhancements in 3.3 is watchdog.  Documentation updates for
watchdog are still in progress (Nagata is working on this). He will
finish the work today, so please be patient until that to know new
features' details.

Documentation maintainers:

I, Nagata and Anzai are responsible to maintain English and Japanese
documents. If you want to maintain other laguages for 3.3, please
raise your hands now! Also, anybody who wants to contribute in
enhancing English documentation is welcome.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp