[pgpool-hackers: 291] Re: Chinese and French doc removal from our web site

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Mon Jun 17 10:56:05 JST 2013

Hi Bambo,

>> I think Yugo Nagata is still working on watchdog which will add a new
>> config parameter. Could you please add Chinese translation once he
>> commits it?
>>
> Sure, Tell me when English document is ready.

Ok.

Current status and feature plan:

Monday June 17 Yugo will finish the documentation work.

After you finish the Chinese translation, we will release 3.3 beta1.
If by the time we pack the beta1 no French doc translation is not
available, the French translation will be dropped from the release tar
ball.

Looks like we are going to release 3.3 beta1 by the end of this week.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp