[pgpool-hackers: 316] Re: reorganisation of pgpool-II source tree

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Mon Jul 22 16:00:30 JST 2013

> Thanks Tatsuo. When will you begin committing changes for 3.4?

3.2 is supposed to be released by the end of July. So the commit
surely happens after that. Also I need to be very careful about
incorporating such a big change into the repository. Probably I will
create a test repository then try to apply patches from Usama (Usama
needs to create rebased patch for this. Current changes in his
repository are already outdated). That says, committing the patch will
be by the end of August, I guess.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp