[pgpool-hackers: 339] Re: reorganisation of pgpool-II source tree

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 03:36:16 JST 2013

The patch does add all the files, But the files needed to be added back to
git repository.
You can issue "git add -A" command after applying the patch.

usama at ubuntu:~/EDB/test/pgpool2$ patch -p1 -b <
/mnt/hgfs/usama/EDB/pgpool/NewTree/test/code_rearrange.patch
patching file INSTALL
patching file Makefile.am
patching file Makefile.in
patching file aclocal.m4
patching file child.c
patching file compile
patching file config.guess
patching file config.h.in
patching file config.sub
usama at ubuntu:~/EDB/test/pgpool2$ git status
# On branch master
# Changes not staged for commit:
#   (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#   (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working
directory)
#
# modified:   INSTALL
# modified:   Makefile.am
# modified:   Makefile.in
# deleted:    parser/Makefile.in
# deleted:    parser/copyfuncs.c
# deleted:    parser/gram.c
# deleted:    parser/gram.h
# deleted:    parser/gram.y
usama at ubuntu:~/EDB/test/pgpool2$ git add -A
usama at ubuntu:~/EDB/test/pgpool2$ git status
# On branch master
# Changes to be committed:
#   (use "git reset HEAD <file>..." to unstage)
#
# modified:   INSTALL
# modified:   Makefile.am
# modified:   Makefile.in
# renamed:    pool_auth.c -> src/auth/pool_auth.c
# renamed:    pool_hba.c -> src/auth/pool_hba.c
# renamed:    pool_passwd.c -> src/auth/pool_passwd.c
# renamed:    pool_config.c -> src/config/pool_config.c
# renamed:    pool_config.l -> src/config/pool_config.l

Thanks
Muhammad Usama