[pgpool-hackers: 211] Build farm for pgpool-II?

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Apr 17 15:43:03 JST 2013

Hi,

I'm thinking about creating automated testing framework something like
PostgreSQL's build farm. Since pgpool-II is a complex software and it
works with multiple PostgreSQL, it's pretty hard to create automated
testing frame work. I know. However, without good testing tools, the
quality of software will not be enhanced. Anything would be better
than nothing. So what I have in my mind is, based on this:

[pgpool-hackers: 190] Tool to create testing environment

and creating set of shell scripts, each of them corresponds to
specific test case. I would love to hear opinions or any better idea.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp