[pgpool-hackers: 195] Ideas for code cleanup

Bruce Momjian bruce at momjian.us
Wed Apr 10 01:55:30 JST 2013

Hi, everyone.  I am new to pgpool hackers, but not new to Postgres.

I am hoping to get involved in pgpool development.  I have looked over a
lot of the source code at this point, and am reading through the
documentation in English.

The code quality seems very good.

I was wondering if there was any interest in improving the code layout
of pgpool by splitting up some of the larger C files into smaller ones,
and adding some subdirectories.  I think that will make it easier for
new users to get involved in pgpool development.

I was also thinking that running pgindent over the code would help make
it more consistent.

I can do the work if people are interested in these changes.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <bruce at momjian.us>        http://momjian.us