[pgpool-hackers: 183] Re: compile error in pgpool-recovey

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Apr 2 21:33:38 JST 2013

In this you can put ifdef to adopt different version of PostgreSQL
source codes. Can you please try in that way? Following is the similar
technique used in sql/pgpool-regclass/pgpool-regclass.c.

#if !defined(PG_VERSION_NUM) || (PG_VERSION_NUM < 90200)
	result = RangeVarGetRelid(rel, true);
#else
	/* RangeVarGetRelid() of PostgreSQL 9.2 or later, has third
	 * argument "missing_ok" which suppresses ERROR exception, but
	 * returns invlaid_oid. See include/catalog/namespace.h */
	result = RangeVarGetRelid(rel, true, true);
#endif
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp