[pgpool-hackers: 150] Re: [Pgpool-hackers] Reload does not help if password file changed

Gurjeet Singh singh.gurjeet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 00:24:22 JST 2012

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at postgresql.org> wrote:

> > I understand that this patch was committed on 2011-09-29, and pgpool 3.1
> > was released on 2011-09-08. So quite possibly the answer to the next
> > question is no.
> >
> > Can you please confirm if pgpool 3.1 has this fix?
>
> No. However it recently comes in 3.1 stable tree. See [pgpool-general:
> 1146] and upthread for more details.

Are you talking about this  thread?

http://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-general/2012-October/001146.html

I couldn't see anything relevant to pool_passwd.conf reload in that thread!

Can you please explain what you meant by 'it recently comes to 3.1'. Does
it mean that this feature will be available in next minor version of 3.1.x?

--
Gurjeet Singh

http://gurjeet.singh.im/