[pgpool-hackers: 98] Re: [pgpool-committers: 556] pgpool: Add mention that "on disk" query cache will be removed in the n

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Tue Jul 31 14:59:06 JST 2012

International documentation maintainers,

Today I have a little bit modified English/Japanese doc.  We are going
to release pgpool-II 3.2.0 soon. Please say now if you have
Chinese/French or any other localized documents ready to
commit. Because I don't understand those languages, I will not ship
those localized documents with 3.2.0 without an explicit
acknowledgment by the mainteners.
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp