[pgpool-general: 9043] Re: manually add a failed node back as a standby

Bo Peng pengbo at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Mar 4 11:18:51 JST 2024

Hi,

You need to manually add the standby node to pgpool using the pcp_attach_node command.

https://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/en/html/pcp-attach-node.html

Alternatively, you can enable "auto_failback" to automatically attach a healthy standby node.

  auto_failback = on

https://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/en/html/runtime-config-failover.html#GUC-AUTO-FAILBACK

--
Bo Peng <pengbo at sraoss.co.jp>