[pgpool-general: 9080] Re: Pgpoo-II with non-superuser account.

Ang Sei Heng seiheng at sendquick.com
Tue Apr 9 14:54:00 JST 2024

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Will update our end regarding this issue.

Regards,
Sei Heng

--

SendQuick Pte Ltd
76 Playfair Road, #08-01,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This email and any files transmitted with it is intended only for the use
of the person(s) to whom it is addressed,and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the
sender and delete the email. If you are not the intended recipient please
do not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
contents of this e-mail. Thank you.