[pgpool-general: 8701] Re: Clients disconnection when slave node is off

Jesús Campoy jesuscampoy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 07:43:20 JST 2023

Hi Tatsuo,

When I connect to pgpool with psql this session is not disconnected.
However, I've performed a test with pgbench inserting data with 30 clients
in the database and when I shutdown server2 some clients of pgbench are
disconnected.
Please find attached a zip file with pgpool logs, pgbench log and
configurations of pgpool and postgres.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Best,
Jesús