[pgpool-general: 6148] Re: What happens when node is assigned as shutdown

Mariel Cherkassky mariel.cherkassky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 23:53:02 JST 2018

But what if my standby didnt fail ? I mean, in my case I had a network
conflict between the standby and the pool. The standby was up and was
working. In that case stil the session will be disconneced ? And why only
in case the load_balance_mode is off the seesion will not be disrupted ?
Isnt it suppose to be the the opposite ? I have 2 standbys and In case one
of my standby`s is down or doesnt work all the current sessions to him will
be moved to the second standby.

Mariel.