[pgpool-general: 2637] Re: OTRS

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Thu Mar 20 08:41:27 JST 2014

> We compiled the current code from git repo (version 3.4-alpha1
> (tataraboshi), and tested OTRS.
>
> As I seen the OTRS and working fine.

Great!

> Can we use the 3.4-alpha1 version in production area?
> Whats the planned release date of the stable 3.4 version?
> (We would like to use the official apt.postgres.org packages, if it
> possible)

The release date of 3.4 is not determined yet. I do not recommend to
use 3.4-alpha1 for production use.

However 3.3.3 will be released soon (24th of this month), which is a
bug fix version of 3.3.2. The same fix I reffered to is included in
3.3.3 as well.

You might want to try supposed-to-be-3.3.3 source at:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/V3_3_STABLE

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii