[pgpool-general: 2380] Re: command failed - FailbackIn Progress

Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Tue Jan 7 23:33:20 JST 2014

What says the pgpool.log file?

Could you send your pgpool.conf?

Regards.
De: pgpool-general-bounces at pgpool.net [pgpool-general-bounces at pgpool.net] En nombre de Athanasios | ZenGuard [athanasios at zenguard.org]
Enviado el: martes, 07 de enero de 2014 9:43
Para: pgpool-general at pgpool.net
Asunto: [pgpool-general: 2379] command failed - FailbackIn Progress

Dear list,
I am trying to attach 2 backends to my pgpool. When I try to do that, I get BackEnd Error. Below is the debug output:
root at staging:/etc/pgpool2# pcp_attach_node -d 10 localhost 9898 XXX ZZZ 0
DEBUG: send: tos="R", len=46
DEBUG: recv: tos="r", len=21, data=AuthenticationOK
DEBUG: send: tos="D", len=6
DEBUG: recv: tos="e", len=23, data=FailbackInProgress
DEBUG: command failed. reason=FailbackInProgress
BackendError
DEBUG: send: tos="X", len=4

can someone elaborate what this error means and more importantly how can I fix it? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com