[pgpool-general: 1766] Re: Persistent "Idle in transaction" connections

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed May 22 19:40:00 JST 2013

No, connection_life_time is for between pgpool and PostgreSQL, not
client and pgpool. So client_idle_limit is the right choice.  However
we recently found a problem which might be related to Juan's problem.

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=c63a92ef6dc4e0bc7bda7eaeb170e1b61c1ffa52

If there's an activity found in pg_stat_activity as descrived in the
commit message, you might want to try the patch.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
Japanese: http://www.sraoss.co.jp