[pgpool-general: 1751] Re: Question about watchdog

ning chan ninchan8328 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 01:04:45 JST 2013

if i have three different servers and each one of them running pgpool and
postgresql.
One of the server is Primary db, the other two connect to primary with
streaming replication.

If on primary I set the trusted_server to the other two nodes, and only one
of the server is not pingable to the primary, what would happen?