[pgpool-general: 2346] Re: superuser: unknown (Connection error)

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Dec 18 18:47:20 JST 2013

Hi,

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem with pgpooladmin. I have the information, that -
> superuser: unknown (Connection error) (see attachment -
> pgpooladmin_statement.jpg). Please help me, what should I do to solve
> the problem.

I'm afraid your pgpool and pgpoolAdmin cannot connect its backend nodes.
What is shown in "status" column in "Backend info (PostgreSQL)" area?
It expected there is "postgres: Up", but if you don't set sr_check_user/
password nor health_check_user/password in pgpool.conf, there will be
"postgres: down" even when the backend PostgreSQL is active.

Could you show us your pgpool.conf?

--
Nozomi Anzai