[pgpool-general: 2019] Re: Question about load balancing

takehiro wada takehiro.wada at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 09:23:37 JST 2013

Hi,

I'm not sure your replication type from your mention.
probably, you select  a streaming replication.
pgpool2 has load balancing feature with streaming replication.
if your primary instance is failed down, pgpool2 automatically failover to
secondary server.

replication tutorial:
http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/tutorial-en.html#replication

--