[pgpool-general: 883] The apache service is interrupted when watchdog is running.

Lazáro Rubén García Martínez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Wed Aug 8 07:45:38 JST 2012

Has anybody installed pgpool-II 3.2 with pgpoolAdmin 3.2 with watchdog functionality running, and can start and stop pgpool from pgpoolAdmin interface and the apache service is not interrupted??

Please I need any help for solving this problem, because I am very lost with this strange behavior.

Regards.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com